Tuesday, July 6, 2010

..sNeEk pEeK..

Well I figured that most everyone wanted a break from the roadkill. So I figured I would post some stuff I have been working on. I am currently creating my website. It has been taking me a while to get to where I am at, but we are closer than we have been. I want to say it will be about a week, but knowing my luck it will be longer than that. I have been tossing and turning about what to put on there.. and finally came up with 4 categories. They are film, portraits, confrontations(roadkill), and alternative.

So with that being said, for the next few posts I will give you a sampler of each one of the categories, minus the roadkill since you have seen those.

This week we will start with film.


.. breath & exist ..



..reeled & aligned ..



.. take a number ..


.. skull ..



.. contained life ..

I have started taking photographs in film again. It is pretty great, I have to admit to get back to the basics and working in a medium that I haven't been using for a few years. All the above photographs were shot on a Nikon N65 with Fuji 400h. I have also started shooting on a new fun camera, the fuji instax mini. I will post photos soon.


No comments: